Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mandali port records an exceptional number in its commercial activity with Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Mandali port records an exceptional number in its commercial activity with Iran Empty Mandali port records an exceptional number in its commercial activity with Iran

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Sep 2023, 5:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Mandali port records an exceptional number in its commercial activity with Iran[/size]
    • Today 10:31

Information / Diyala..
     A government official revealed, on Sunday, that the Mandali border crossing with Iran recorded an exceptional number in trade exchange.
    The mayor of Mandali District (90 km east of Baqubah), Mazen Al-Khuzaie, said in an interview with Al-Ma’louma, “The Mandali crossing is the second most important border crossing with Iran within the Diyala borders, and it is important in the map of trade exchange within the eastern crossings of the country in general.”
    He added, "The Mandali crossing is the most important window for the entry of construction materials into Iraqi markets in all governorates."
    Al-Khuzaie pointed out that “construction materials now dominate 50% of Iranian goods entering Iraq.”
    He pointed out that "the numbers recorded in the volume of trade exchange are exceptional. The security stability and the presence of a vast land road system have attracted more companies and traders."
    The Mandali crossing was opened more than 10 years ago for trade exchange exclusively between Iraq and Iran. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:55 pm