Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani sends an “urgent” message to Biden: The final collapse is approaching and you must save us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani sends an “urgent” message to Biden: The final collapse is approaching and you must save us Empty Barzani sends an “urgent” message to Biden: The final collapse is approaching and you must save us

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2023, 4:23 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Barzani sends an “urgent” message to Biden: The final collapse is approaching and you must save us[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Al-Monitor International Network revealed, through a report published today, Tuesday (September 12, 2023), that the Prime Minister of the Iraqi Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, sent a telegram to US President Joe Biden, asking him to intervene “urgently” to save the Kurdistan Region from what he described as “final collapse.” “.[/size]
    [size=45]The network explained, according to what “Baghdad Today” translated, that it had obtained a copy of the letter that reached the White House on the third of this month, confirming that Barzani asked Biden to “mediate” to save the Kurdistan region urgently, stressing that the American position now will be the most important. History of both sides.[/size]
    [size=45]The newspaper reported that Barzani told Biden, “I am writing to you now while we are at the crossroads of another crisis in our history, a crisis that I fear we will not overcome easily. We are bleeding economically and politically,” continuing, “For the first time since I assumed the job of prime minister, I am truly concerned that this is a dishonorable campaign.” What is launched against us will ultimately lead to the destruction of the Iraqi federal model that the United States has sponsored since 2003 and has been keen to continue until now,” according to his description.[/size]
    [size=45]According to the letter, Barzani warned of the “total and complete collapse of the Iraqi Kurdistan region” if US President Joe Biden did not act personally to influence the Iraqi government, as he explained in the letter, “We believe that your administration has great influence in Baghdad that it can use to defuse the current crisis.” According to his description.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Kurdistan region has been suffering for some time from major economic and financial difficulties as a result of its loss of the ability to export oil through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, separately from Baghdad, after the latter won a court case during which the Turkish authorities were forced to stop exporting, as Erbil demands the government in Baghdad to cover the region’s expenses. Completely so that it can pump oil back into the global market.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:21 am