Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A high-ranking delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - A high-ranking delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad tomorrow Empty A high-ranking delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad tomorrow

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:17 am

A high-ranking delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government will visit Baghdad tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-09-13 05:04
    Font

Shafaq News/ A high-level delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government is scheduled to pay a visit to the capital, Baghdad, tomorrow, Thursday, to discuss the differences and outstanding issues between the two sides.
    Kurdistan Regional Government spokesman Peshwa Hormani said that the delegation consists of Prime Minister Masrour Barzani, his deputy Qubad Talabani, in addition to a number of ministers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:44 pm