Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign Ministry: The Iraqi delegation to the UN General Assembly meetings will be headed by Al-Suda

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Foreign Ministry: The Iraqi delegation to the UN General Assembly meetings will be headed by Al-Suda Empty Foreign Ministry: The Iraqi delegation to the UN General Assembly meetings will be headed by Al-Suda

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 16, 2023 4:51 am

[size=35][size=35]Foreign Ministry: The Iraqi delegation to the UN General Assembly meetings will be headed by Al-Sudani[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    09-15-2023 | 16:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced, on Friday, the arrival of Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein in New York to participate in the meetings of the United Nations General Assembly, indicating that the Iraqi delegation to the meetings of the United Nations General Assembly will be headed by the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Foreign Ministry spokesman Ahmed Al-Sahhaf said in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News, “Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/1919237377/%D9%81%D8%A4%D8%A7%D8%AF %D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%86/ar/]Fuad Hussein[/url] arrives in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to participate in the meetings of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/44785/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%85 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9/ar/]United Nations[/url] General Assembly, noting that the Iraqi delegation will be headed by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, and the delegation will meet many... From world leaders.

He added: "The minister will also hold many political events and a large number of meetings with his foreign minister counterparts."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:09 am