Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A politician reveals the reason for Al-Halbousi’s silence regarding the Khor Abdullah file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A politician reveals the reason for Al-Halbousi’s silence regarding the Khor Abdullah file Empty A politician reveals the reason for Al-Halbousi’s silence regarding the Khor Abdullah file

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A politician reveals the reason for Al-Halbousi’s silence regarding the Khor Abdullah file[/size]
    • Today 08:46

Information / Baghdad...
    Political analyst Sabah Al-Ukaili said on Tuesday that the Speaker of Parliament and other parties remained silent regarding the Khor Abdullah issue, out of fear of losing the political support that Kuwait provides them.
    Al-Ugaili told Al-Maalouma, “Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, as well as the leaders who claim to be concerned for Iraq, its sovereignty, unity, land, and the country’s right to Khor Abdullah, have presented their interests and relations with Kuwait and neighboring countries at the expense of the national interest.”
    He added, "These parties have remained silent regarding the Khor Abdullah file because of their employment with Kuwait and fear of losing the political support provided to them. Therefore, they do not want to risk their political future at the expense of their boastful demands to preserve Iraq's sovereignty."
    He stated that "Al-Halbousi is one of the figures who most relies on external support to resolve his internal disputes, especially within the Sunni component, and therefore you find him running towards Kuwait, the Emirates, and Turkey in order to obtain support and resolve internal disputes." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:27 am