Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The path of development will provide many job opportunities

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The path of development will provide many job opportunities Empty Al-Sudani: The path of development will provide many job opportunities

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:19 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani: The path of development will provide many job opportunities[/size]

[size=45]Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani expected that the development road project would provide “many” job opportunities inside and outside Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]This came in a speech in which he opened the work of the Arab Labor Conference in its fiftieth session, which was hosted by the capital, Baghdad, for the period from (April 27 - May 4).[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani said in the speech, “The youth group represents 60% of our society, and is the backbone of the labor movement,” adding, “We established the Iraq Fund for Development with huge capital in order to create an investment environment that provides thousands of job opportunities.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “the government is working on drawing future visions regarding new economic sectors such as the green economy, the digital economy, the knowledge economy, and the blue economy, that is, water bodies, rivers, etc.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani added, “We look forward to building modern labor institutions. “To achieve a qualitative leap in performance, legislation, oversight and occupational safety in a manner consistent with the goals of sustainable development.”[/size]
    [size=45]He noted that “integration between Arab countries can provide a labor market that accommodates all those capable of working.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister concluded his speech by saying: We have launched the development road project, which will provide many job opportunities, through the industries that will be localized in the areas through which it passes.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 10:45 am