Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Women change the appearance of cities.. Near the border of Basra with Iran.. Alaa launches a Europea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launches - Women change the appearance of cities.. Near the border of Basra with Iran.. Alaa launches a Europea Empty Women change the appearance of cities.. Near the border of Basra with Iran.. Alaa launches a Europea

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Oct 2023, 4:09 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Women change the appearance of cities.. Near the border of Basra with Iran.. Alaa launches a European-style café, Ana and Laila[/size]

[size=45]Al-Tanumah (Basra) 964[/size]
    [size=45]Women do not stop entering various fields in the labor market, even on the outskirts of cities, as is the case of the young woman Alaa Abdul Karim, who launched her own project, in the “Ana and Laila” café, in the Tanomah area adjacent to the Iranian border, east of Basra, where drinks are made in the modern way.[/size]
    [size=45]And types of pastries, and served them to customers themselves. Network 964 visited the café and met Alaa, who appeared in a modern outfit that reflects lifestyle changes even in areas that are considered popular.[/size]
    [size=45]The owner of the “Ana and Laila” café, Alaa, told the 964 network:[/size]
    [size=45]I like to work and earn money myself so I opened this business.[/size]
    [size=45]I work as a project manager and a “barista” (customer service supervisor), and I serve my customers myself.[/size]
    [size=45]There are positive reactions and encouragement from customers, especially families who come to spend a good time in the café.[/size]
    [size=45]My message to families: Do not stand in the way of your daughters if they want to open a business or enter the labor market. Work is for girls and young men alike.[/size]
    [size=45]I am a fan of Kazem El Saher, so I borrowed the name of the café from his most famous song, “Anna and Laila.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:47 pm