Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Qaim port is witnessing a boom in passenger traffic from Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

port - Al-Qaim port is witnessing a boom in passenger traffic from Syria Empty Al-Qaim port is witnessing a boom in passenger traffic from Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2023, 5:06 am

[rtl]Al-Qaim port is witnessing a boom in passenger traffic from Syria[/rtl]

economy  ,  10/22/2023 14:33  Number of readings: 42 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq Today:

Director of the Jubba Municipality Department in Anbar Governorate, Qatari Al-Obaidi, announced on Sunday the recovery of passenger transport from Syria to Iraq through the Al-Qaim port, west of Anbar.  

Al-Obaidi said, “The Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria, west of Anbar, witnessed a significant increase in the movement of passengers transported by land from various governorates to Syria and vice versa, despite the harassment of American military aircraft as a result of their low-level flying over the areas of the border strip with Syria towards the areas of the Syrian interior.”

He added, "The Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria registered the entry of about 3,000 passengers per day. This statistic is considered the mechanism for receiving arrivals to Syria, and vice versa, the first of its kind since the reopening of the port, which was previously closed for security reasons."

He pointed out that "the current period has witnessed a revival in religious tourism after the influx of large numbers of visitors from various Iraqi governorates and vice versa."

Al-Obaidi pointed out, “The authorities supervising the Al-Qaim border crossing with Syria are carrying out security checks on Iraqi travelers who aim to travel to Syria and vice versa in a step aimed at preventing any security breach.”

He stated, "The recovery of passenger traffic between the two countries by land came against the backdrop of the cessation of flights for security reasons."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:13 am