Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Fateh: America pumps $10 million a day to support the Zionist entity in exterminating Gaza.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fateh: America pumps $10 million a day to support the Zionist entity in exterminating Gaza. Empty Al-Fateh: America pumps $10 million a day to support the Zionist entity in exterminating Gaza.

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2023, 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Fateh: America pumps $10 million a day to support the Zionist entity in exterminating Gaza.[/size]
    • Today 12:40

Information / Baghdad
     On Thursday, the leader of the Fatah Alliance, Muhammad al-Tamimi, accused the American side of pumping $10 million a day to finance the entity’s crimes against Gaza.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The repercussions of Operation Al-Aqsa Flood did not break the lie of the strength of the Zionist army and the progress of its intelligence services, but rather extended to its economy, which is depleting and losing many of its factors, with the cessation of many of its economic and commercial platforms, especially gas fields and others.”
    He added, "Washington pumps $10 million a day to support the Zionist entity in its war of genocide against the Palestinian people in Gaza, in a way that indicates the extent of the black hatred against a people who have been defending their homeland for 70 years."
    He pointed out that "no matter how much America and its usurping entity does, it will not break the resistance in Palestine, and it is continuing the confrontation despite shooting down more than 10,000 tons of missiles over a period of about 3 continuous weeks."
    Palestinian cities, including Gaza, are witnessing brutal bombardment over the course of 3 continuous weeks, which has led to the deaths of thousands of martyrs and wounded. Ended February 25

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:35 am