Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab banking summit - an American in New York

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab banking summit - an American in New York  Empty Arab banking summit - an American in New York

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Oct 2014, 4:31 am

Arab banking summit - an American in New York 

10/07/2014 21:14:00

Oman / Nina / Union of Arab Banks hold summit Arab Banking Dialogue - American cooperation with international destinations on 14 and 15 October in New York about the current topic: correspondent banks and in the headquarters of the Bank of New York. 

The Secretary-General of the Federation and Sam Fattouh that the summit is gaining importance through international attention and Arab, and broad participation, and the nature and importance of the issues at hand, indicating that it will see wide participation by decision makers banking and financial Arab Research in banking relationships Arab - American, especially in my sanctions and anti-money laundering , and explain their position and point of view of many of the issues and the files in question. 
    He Fattouh in a press statement issued by the Union, which Beirut-based today to post a number of officials at the International Monetary Fund and the Ministry of the Treasury, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Federal Reserve Bank in the work of American Summit. 

He pointed out that the summit will discuss the launch of a serious dialogue between the Arab banking sector and the banking sector American addresses important topics including the future of correspondent banks in the regulatory environment variable and the changing role of correspondent banks, and building relationships between Arab banks in the Arab world and its banks messaging in the United States within the program effectively to combat money laundering and terrorist financing. / End
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....?ar95_VQ=HHEIJG

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:24 pm