Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab-American banking summit in mid-October in New York

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab-American banking summit in mid-October in New York Empty Arab-American banking summit in mid-October in New York

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Oct 2014, 4:24 am

Arab-American banking summit in mid-October in New York

Regulates the Union of Arab Banks in cooperation with international destinations through on 14 and October 15 in the New York Conference of the Arab-American dialogue banking.
    Participants in the conference speakers, VIPs and decision-makers from the international financial and the United States and the Arab world, organizations representing private and public sectors, and legislative and regulatory authorities.
    The General Secretariat of the Union of Arab Banks said in a statement yesterday: «The large delegation of banks and financial institutions are members of the Union and its Board of Directors, comprising Mohamed Kamal Eddin Barakat Chairman of the Board, and Dr. Joseph Tarabay Chairman of the Executive Committee, will participate in the conference, in the presence of a striking from the Gulf states and Morocco Arab ».

adverttop.png

advertbottom.png
    The Secretary-General of the Federation and Sam Fattouh that this summit is gaining importance through the Arab and international attention and broad participation and the nature and importance of the issues at hand.

Will also see the summit broad participation by decision makers banking and financial Arab, and who found in this summit is suitable for research in banking relationships with the Arab-American, particularly in my sanctions and anti-money laundering, and to explain their position and point of view of many of the issues and the files in question.
    And so with the direct participation of officials from the International Monetary Fund and the Ministry of the Treasury and the State Department and the Federal Reserve Bank of American.
    The federation said: «The figures Arab banking and high-level international confirmed their participation in this summit, indicating its importance in building a new stage of relations, Arab Banking - American».
    (Abu Dhabi - WAM)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:43 am