Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sudanese to the British Ambassador: Our forces are committed to maintaining security and stability i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sudanese to the British Ambassador: Our forces are committed to maintaining security and stability i Empty Sudanese to the British Ambassador: Our forces are committed to maintaining security and stability i

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2023, 11:50 am

Sudanese to the British Ambassador: Our forces are committed to maintaining security and stability in the face of all threats and challenges

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-12 08:28
    Font

Shafaq News/ Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed on Sunday that the Iraqi forces are committed to maintaining security and stability throughout the country.

The Sudanese media office stated in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency that the latter received the British ambassador to Iraq, Stephen Hitchen, and during the meeting they discussed the overall public relations between the two countries and the most prominent areas of their development, in a way that serves the common interest of their peoples.

The developments in the situation in Gaza and the ongoing aggression that the Palestinian people are facing were also discussed. In this regard, Al-Sudani reiterated his emphasis on the need for the major powers to have a position on this aggression and to exercise their responsible role within the international community. In order to prevent what is happening in the occupied territories of grave violations and clear violations of international law.

Al-Sudani stated that the Iraqi security forces are committed to maintaining security and stability throughout Iraq in the face of all threats and challenges.

For his part, the British Ambassador renewed his country's government's keenness to cooperate with Iraq. To find ways out of the crisis in Gaza, and prevent it from spreading to the rest of the Middle East.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 5:31 pm