Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense reveals the reasons for the categorical rejection of the return of the Peshmer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense reveals the reasons for the categorical rejection of the return of the Peshmer Empty Parliamentary Defense reveals the reasons for the categorical rejection of the return of the Peshmer

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2023, 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Defense reveals the reasons for the categorical rejection of the return of the Peshmerga to the Nineveh Plain[/size]
    • Today 12:48

Information / Baghdad...
     Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Raad Al-Qaddo, confirmed on Monday that there are six reasons that push the people of the Nineveh Plain to reject the return of the Peshmerga.
    Al-Qaddo said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The residents of the Nineveh Plain, of all stripes, paid a heavy price due to the events of June 2014, after the Peshmerga left them without any security cover, and the bayonets of terrorism fell upon them through horrific massacres against all components.”
    He added, "There are six reasons that push the people of the Nineveh Plain to reject the return of the Peshmerga, the most prominent of which is that they do not want the same previous mistakes to return and that the security conditions do not call for any options regarding their return in a safe and stable atmosphere."
    He pointed out that "the Nineveh Plain regions are able to protect themselves against any threats or challenges in light of the presence of security forces from the army and the Popular Mobilization Forces, and they are carrying out their duties in a way that pushes stability to a higher level." And it ended on 25 February.

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 2:36 pm