Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary warnings against printing a new monetary mass after the deterioration of the dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Monetary - Parliamentary warnings against printing a new monetary mass after the deterioration of the dinar Empty Parliamentary warnings against printing a new monetary mass after the deterioration of the dinar

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Nov 2023, 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary warnings against printing a new monetary mass after the deterioration of the dinar[/size]
    • Today 10:05

Information/Baghdad.. 
    Independent MP Nazem Al-Shibli warned on Tuesday of the dangers of printing a new monetary mass, stressing that the rise in the price of the dollar harmed a segment of poor citizens in their livelihood and daily needs.
    Al-Shibli said in an interview with the Maalouma Agency, “This step may lead to the erosion of the value of the Iraqi dinar, especially in light of the governor’s failure to manage monetary policy.” 
    He added, "Central Bank Governor Ali Al-Alaq failed to manage the crisis and is unable to stabilize the value of the Iraqi dinar," pointing out that "printing a new monetary mass will lead to adverse damage." 
    He pointed out that "the Central Bank floundered in the rise of the dollar, which directly affected the simple Iraqi citizen in his daily livelihood and livelihood." Ended / 25 hours

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:02 am