Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Finance indicates the reason for the decline in the exchange rate and talks about “a crac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - Parliament Finance indicates the reason for the decline in the exchange rate and talks about “a crac Empty Parliament Finance indicates the reason for the decline in the exchange rate and talks about “a crac

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Nov 2023, 5:13 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliament Finance indicates the reason for the decline in the exchange rate and talks about “a crackdown on smugglers”[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    In recent days, the local markets witnessed a decline in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, reaching 158 thousand for every 100 dollars. The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives indicated the reasons for the decline, while revealing “a control over smugglers.”
    Committee member Moin Al-Kazemi said, “There is security and intelligence progress in the file of identifying dollar smugglers, and during the past days a number of them have been overthrown.”
    Al-Kadhimi indicated in a press interview seen by “Taqaddam” that “this greatly affected the decline in the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market.”
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee stated that “there is great economic importance in thwarting foreign currency smuggling operations,” noting that “there is government interest in this file, and the security and intelligence services have information about these parties and personalities, and work is continuing to pursue and overthrow them.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will Cashem likes this post

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:37 pm