Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The office of the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament came under fire in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliament - The office of the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament came under fire in Kirkuk Empty The office of the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament came under fire in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Nov 2023, 7:13 am

The office of the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament came under fire in Kirkuk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-20 00:26
    Font

Shafaq News/ A security source reported, on Monday, that the office of the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament, Shakhwan Abdullah, came under fire in Kirkuk.
    The source told Shafaq News Agency, "Unidentified gunmen opened fire on the office of the Second Deputy Speaker of Parliament, in Kirkuk."

In turn, the office of the Second Representative, Shakhwan Abdullah, said in a statement received by Shafaq News Agency, “Our office was subjected to an armed attack this morning by unknown persons with a Toyota Camry,” indicating that there was a clash with the office’s guards, and they responded to them and injured the vehicle, but the gunmen managed to escape.
    The office called on the competent security authorities to conduct an urgent investigation to uncover the perpetrators, pursue them wherever they are, and bring them to justice, stressing that these cowardly acts and repeated attacks on our office will not deter us from our resolve and determination to continue our efforts and work to serve the people of Kirkuk from all components, according to the statement.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:47 pm