Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court rejects a lawsuit against Al-Sudani regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - The Federal Court rejects a lawsuit against Al-Sudani regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees Empty The Federal Court rejects a lawsuit against Al-Sudani regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2023 - 17:26

The Federal Court rejects a lawsuit against Al-Sudani regarding the salaries of Kurdistan employees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-11-28 08:57
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Tuesday, the Federal Supreme Court (the highest judicial authority in Iraq) rejected a lawsuit filed against the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, to oblige him to pay the late financial benefits to Kurdistan Region employees in accordance with the Federal General Budget Law for the year 2023.
    It was stated in a decision of the Federal Court published on its official website, viewed by Shafaq News Agency, that: “With regard to the lawsuit numbered: 227 / Federal / 2023, the date of which is today, Tuesday, November 28, 2023, and which was filed by the plaintiff, Secretary-General of the Iraqi Nation Party, Mahmoud Hussein Reda Al-Ukaili - In addition to his job, against the defendant, the Prime Minister - in addition to his job.”
    The court explained that "the subject of the case is a request for a ruling to disburse late financial dues to employees of the Kurdistan Region, according to what was stated in the Federal General Budget Law for the year 2023, while obligating the federal government to adhere to the dates for paying salaries on their specified dates, just like the rest of the employees of official departments and institutions in the Iraqi provinces."
    Regarding the status of the lawsuit, the court announced that “the lawsuit was settled by issuing the decision,” indicating that the outcome of the lawsuit “was decided by dismissal because there was no interest for the plaintiff in filing the lawsuit.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 13:44