Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi receives a delegation from the Council of Babylon and calls on everyone to cooperate to repel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi receives a delegation from the Council of Babylon and calls on everyone to cooperate to repel  Empty Abadi receives a delegation from the Council of Babylon and calls on everyone to cooperate to repel

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Oct 2014, 9:09 am

Abadi receives a delegation from the Council of Babylon and calls on everyone to cooperate to repel sedition, which the enemies of Iraq want to ignite

Saturday, 11 October, 2014

BAGHDAD / NINA / Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi received on Friday a delegation from the province of Babylon, headed by the President of the Provincial Council.

A statement by the media office of al-Abadi said that they discuss during the meeting, the security situation taking place in some areas of the province and to enhance the security effort for the defeat of the terrorist groups as well as ways of upgrading the services by the province and the economic and physical conditions of the displaced people.

The delegation gave a detailed presentation on the situation in the province, and especially with regard to the security aspect and the requirements of the local government and the provincial council.

The Prime Minister emphasized on the importance of cleansing areas north of Babylon of the terrorist groups and the cooperation of everyone to ward off sedition, which the enemies of Iraq want to ignite, stressing that the security forces and the popular mobilization, clans and troops stationed in the battlefields, established during the past few days many victories that will not stop until the expulsion and crush these organizations of the country .

LINK  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 11:21 pm