Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning Next year is set as a date for conducting the population census in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning Next year is set as a date for conducting the population census in Iraq Empty Planning Next year is set as a date for conducting the population census in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Dec 2023, 4:47 am

[size=38]Planning Next year is set as a date for conducting the population census in Iraq[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

December 23, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Ministry of Planning has set Saturday, next year, as the date for conducting the population census in Iraq.
    Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, spokesman for the ministry, said, “There are expectations that the population of Iraq will exceed 43 million and 300 thousand people, and the percentage of males will be 50.5 people and 49.5 females.”
    He added, "The Ministry is preparing to conduct a general population census in 2024, which will give us detailed indicators about the population situation in Iraq."
    According to the United Nations Population Fund in Iraq, preparations for implementing the census began in 2019, and it was hoped that it would be implemented in 2020, but it was postponed due to the Corona pandemic, after it was impossible for the organizers to assign 150,000 field researchers to tour homes in these circumstances, so they were forced The Ministry of Planning postponed the project.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:58 am