Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American magazine: Iraq will be the hottest inhabited place in the world in 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American magazine: Iraq will be the hottest inhabited place in the world in 2023 Empty American magazine: Iraq will be the hottest inhabited place in the world in 2023

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Dec 2023, 6:43 am

American magazine: Iraq will be the hottest inhabited place in the world in 2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-12-23 06:20
    Font

Shafaq News/ The American magazine Ceoworld reported on Saturday that Al-Hussein neighborhood in Basra, the southernmost part of Iraq, came first as the most inhabited place and the hottest in the world during August 21, 2023, which is about to end.
    The magazine said in a report recently published and reviewed by Shafaq News Agency, “In the year 2023, the world witnessed an unprecedented heat wave, as it witnessed the hottest month of August ever. This wave affected Europe, North America, and Asia, and more than 6.5 billion people were forced to... "Approximately 81% of the world's population has to withstand extreme temperatures."
    According to the report, “the hottest places in the world that reached it on August 21, 2023 are Iraq and Iran,” noting that “Al-Hussein neighborhood in Basra came first with the hottest area, reaching 120.9 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by the city of Amara second.” The temperature reached 120.2".
    The magazine continued, "The Middle East in particular faces potential disasters such as flash floods, sandstorms, and mudslides, leading to the displacement of communities and making areas uninhabitable in the scorching landscape of the Arabian Peninsula."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 4:13 pm