Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament “does not trust” the decline in dollar prices: it is temporary and government measures ar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament “does not trust” the decline in dollar prices: it is temporary and government measures ar Empty Parliament “does not trust” the decline in dollar prices: it is temporary and government measures ar

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Dec 2023, 4:47 am

Parliament “does not trust” the decline in dollar prices: it is temporary and government measures are insufficient
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (December 27, 2023), the Parliamentary Finance Committee commented on the decline in the dollar exchange rates in the parallel market.
    Committee member Jamal Kujar told Baghdad Today, “The decline in the dollar exchange rates in the parallel market does not mean the end of the crisis. Perhaps it is temporary, especially since prices have begun to rise again in the local market.”
    He added, "Government measures are still insufficient to solve the dollar crisis in light of the failure to find quick solutions to fill a lot of foreign financing, especially with Iran, Syria, China and others. This is why we believe that the dollar crisis is continuing and its solution requires a long time."
    The dollar exchange rates throughout Iraq witnessed a slight decline at descending levels for a week, which left impressions on the Iraqi street of the success of the government and the Central Bank’s plans to control the rise in the dollar exchange rates to “20-25” points above the official price of 132 thousand dinars per 100 dollars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:18 pm