Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The salary scale will be approved in the middle of next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Finance: The salary scale will be approved in the middle of next year Empty Parliamentary Finance: The salary scale will be approved in the middle of next year

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Dec 2023, 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance: The salary scale will be approved in the middle of next year[/size]
    • Today 11:40

Information / Baghdad..
     Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, MP Mudar Al-Karawi, confirmed on Saturday the approval of the state employee salary scale law in the middle of next year.
    Al-Karawi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Iraq’s exceptional circumstances due to the recurring security disturbances after 2003 and what followed, and the accumulated mistakes and poor planning, have burdened the national economy, not to mention the massive corruption that has devoured a large portion of financial resources for years.”
    He added, "The government has begun gradual reforms to the past regime and the economy in general within multiple axes, pointing out that the salary scale represents part of the reforms in creating justice in the salary file in accordance with basic principles that give everyone their rights."
    He pointed out that "his committee supports the approval of the salary scale, but the matter requires extensive study in order for the implementation to be free of any problems or reactions, especially since it is a step that has been awaited for years, pointing out that the salary scale will be approved in 2024." Ended on 25 February.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:58 pm