Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran announces the start of settling its exports to Iraq in its currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

announces - Iran announces the start of settling its exports to Iraq in its currency Empty Iran announces the start of settling its exports to Iraq in its currency

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Iran announces the start of settling its exports to Iraq in its currency[/size]
    • Today 12:50

Information/Baghdad..
    The Governor of the Central Bank of Iran confirmed the start of a project to settle the country’s exports abroad in the national currency, the riyal.
    Muhammad Reza Farzin said on the sidelines of the meeting of the Government and Private Sector Council in Khorasan Razavi Province (northeastern Iran), that “the issue of settling Iranian exports via the riyal currency outside the borders has been studied by the Central Bank for several months, and that its entry into force will address the requirements of exporters to Iraq and Afghanistan.”
    He added, "This issue is one of the demands of the merchants of Mashhad for export to Afghanistan, and through the implementation of the "riyal off shore" project (riyals outside the borders), merchants will be able to benefit from it instead of foreign currency." 
    He pointed out that "the regulations for the cross-border riyal project have been formulated by the Central Bank, and in practice two banks have started this project, and soon it will be circulated to all the country's banks." 
    It is noteworthy that the Federal Reserve Bank, the US central bank, imposed procedures and restrictions on external financial transfers from Iraq, to ​​ensure that they do not reach Tehran. Ended/25

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:28 am