Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist supports comprehensive banks: The era of specialization has ended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

banks - An economist supports comprehensive banks: The era of specialization has ended Empty An economist supports comprehensive banks: The era of specialization has ended

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jan 2024, 5:15 am

An economist supports comprehensive banks: The era of specialization has ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Today, Wednesday, the economic expert, Mahmoud Dagher, considered that the era of public banks has “ended” and only a little of it remains, while he expressed his support for comprehensive banks.[/rtl]

[rtl]In an interview with Al-Iqtisad News, Dagher said, “The global banking system ended, not a short time ago, the existence of specialized banks and began the transition to the comprehensive bank that carries out full banking operations, using its deposits and capital to finance these operations.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "The era of public banks has also ended and very little of it remains in some countries, as all banks have turned into joint-stock companies with the same specialization carrying out operations similar to other banks. Indeed, the specialized ones have begun to aim to transform into banking operations such as localization and regular lending in order to be able to continue." .[/rtl]

[rtl]The economic expert explained, “The state has also increased its support for specialized banks and their capital, which does not ensure capital adequacy,” adding, “I support merging the banks in the hope that they will have a longer life to operate instead of delaying.”[/rtl]

50 views
    Added 01/03/2024 - 8:31 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:41 pm