Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq receives an invitation to participate in the 2024 World Government Summit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Summit - Iraq receives an invitation to participate in the 2024 World Government Summit Empty Iraq receives an invitation to participate in the 2024 World Government Summit

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2024, 9:43 am

[size=35][size=35]Iraq receives an invitation to participate in the 2024 World Government Summit[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-10-2024 | 09:49
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani received an invitation to participate in the 2024 World Government Summit.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

A statement from Al-Sudani's office, received by Al-Sumaria News, stated that the latter "received this afternoon, Wednesday, the ambassador of the United Arab Emirates in Baghdad, Salem Al-Zaabi."

According to the statement, Al Zaabi brought “the greetings of the President of the United Arab Emirates, Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, and the Ruler of Dubai, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, to the Prime Minister, handing him an invitation from Mohammed bin Rashid to participate in the work of the World Government Summit 2024, which will be held.” In the UAE next February.

The Prime Minister stressed "the depth of the relationship between Iraq and the UAE, pointing to the importance of the global summit and its vital impact on providing services in various forms to citizens, and praised the UAE government and its leadership in the field of e-government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:10 pm