Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We are proceeding with confidence in implementing the development road project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Al-Sudani: We are proceeding with confidence in implementing the development road project Empty Al-Sudani: We are proceeding with confidence in implementing the development road project

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:07 am

[size=38]Al-Sudani: We are proceeding with confidence in implementing the development road project[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

January 10, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Event:
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani during the opening of the Baghdad International Fair activities:
    - I welcome brothers, friends, companies and businessmen to Baghdad Al Salam
    – Today was a special day, as in the morning we laid the foundation stone for constructing a bridge on the Tigris River
    The process of development and work for a strong, stable and prosperous Iraq has begun
    The government, from its first day, adopted economic reform
    The Baghdad Exhibition represents one of the aspects of the relationship between Iraq and friendly countries
    We cannot create development without reforming the banking and financial sector
    - For the first time, the Ministry of Commerce sets the commodity structure for imports and exports
    We came up with a package of measures that contribute to tax reform
    We follow the Ministry of Commerce’s diligent procedures for registering companies
    The government set a title, not a slogan, which is establishing real companies with sister countries
    We are proceeding with confidence in implementing the development road project
    I call on companies and investors to engage with the Iraqi private sector
    He follows
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 am