Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The industry announces the achievement of advanced completion stages of the iron and steel project i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - The industry announces the achievement of advanced completion stages of the iron and steel project i Empty The industry announces the achievement of advanced completion stages of the iron and steel project i

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2024, 7:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     local

•  Today, 15:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - INA - Amna Al-Salami 
    The Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced today, Sunday, the achievement of advanced completion stages of the rebar project in Basra Governorate, while confirming its opening in the coming months.
    Ministry spokeswoman Doha Al-Jubouri told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The iron and steel project is one of the strategic projects that the Ministry of Industry and Minerals has focused on during the last period.”
    She explained, "The Ministry has begun a project to rehabilitate iron and steel factories in Basra Governorate to secure the local need for rebar in line with the reconstruction and construction campaign taking place in the country," stressing that "the project has reached advanced completion stages and it is hoped that in the coming months it will be fully opened and completed, and thus it will ensure Reinforcing steel in local markets.
    She indicated, "The Ministry of Industry is continuing to prepare electrical transformers for the Ministry of Electricity," noting that "the preparation is being done by the Diyala General Company for Electrical Industries and the General Company for Electrical Industries, and includes distribution and power transformers of all capacities."
    She added, "The Ur General Company in Dhi Qar Governorate, affiliated with the Ministry, works on producing electrical cables (wires) of various measurements and is preparing them for the Ministry of Electricity as well."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:34 pm