Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A government company reveals a trend to localize the solar panel industry in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry - A government company reveals a trend to localize the solar panel industry in Iraq Empty A government company reveals a trend to localize the solar panel industry in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2024, 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA - Hassan Al-Fawaz Al-
    Zawraa General Company, affiliated with the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, revealed today, Friday, a plan to localize the solar panel industry in Iraq to meet the local need that depends mainly on imports.

[size]
    The company’s general manager, Muhannad Jabbar, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “Al-Zawraa Company is one of the industrial companies specialized in the field of electrical energy distribution over the course of its work in the past years and was merged with Al-Mansour Company, which was one of the first companies to produce solar panels in The Middle East".
    He added, "The company needs to develop its production plan to keep pace with the global development of production reproduction, and it is keen to achieve the trend of localizing the solar panel industry in Iraq."
    He continued, "We began to announce the opportunity to contract a partnership with the private sector, for the purpose of establishing a factory to produce solar energy panels, and a good offer was submitted, and now we have entered the negotiation stage with the party that submitted the offer."
    Jabbar stressed, “According to government directives, there is keenness and work to localize this industry to provide a new source of energy, which goes in the direction of the global trend of adopting clean energy to preserve the environment,” noting that “the company is proceeding with localization so that Iraqi production is a major part in the implementation of any project related to solar energy".[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:16 am