Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil price fluctuations worry employees in Iraq.. Will it affect their salaries?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil price fluctuations worry employees in Iraq.. Will it affect their salaries? Empty Oil price fluctuations worry employees in Iraq.. Will it affect their salaries?

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jan 2024, 4:14 am

[size=35][size=35]Oil price fluctuations worry employees in Iraq.. Will it affect their salaries?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-18-2024 | 03:15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Politics

The Parliamentary Finance Committee reassured employees that oil prices will not affect their salaries, although expectations indicate that the price of a barrel of oil could fall to between 65 and 75 dollars.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Committee member, Jamal Cougar, said that oil prices are expected to fall to $70, and this means that Iraqi oil is $5 to $7 lower than global markets, indicating that if the price of a barrel of oil reaches $60, it will affect the economy. The country, but the government will be able to secure salaries due to the presence of other resources estimated at more than $90 billion, according to the official Al-Sabah newspaper.

He added that Iraq sells about four million and 250 thousand barrels of oil per day, and it needs about 54 trillion dinars in salaries, indicating that the decline in oil prices will not affect salaries, but it will affect reconstruction and investment significantly.

He called for the 2024 budget to be built on the expected price of oil, whatever it may be, as we will benefit from the surplus in the previous budget or need to withdraw from the bank reserve.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 12:25 am