Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is discussing with UNICEF a pilot conditional grant project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Iraq is discussing with UNICEF a pilot conditional grant project Empty Iraq is discussing with UNICEF a pilot conditional grant project

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2024, 4:50 am

Iraq is discussing with UNICEF a pilot conditional grant project

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Today, Sunday, the Director General of the Social Protection Department at the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs, Abdul Rahman Al Mansouri, discussed with the UNICEF delegation the mechanism for implementing the conditional cash grant project presented by UNICEF.[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Mansouri stated, in a statement received by “Al-Iqtisad News,” that “the presented project will be implemented experimentally in Al-Muthanna Governorate on a number of families benefiting from social protection, and includes giving financial grants that include pregnant mothers and children from the age of (0 to 6) years who are committed to the vaccination schedule.” ".[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out, "In coordination with the Ministry of Health, a joint committee will be formed consisting of members from the Social Protection Department in Muthanna Governorate, and representatives of health centers in the governorate."[/rtl]

Views 36
    Added 01/21/2024 - 11:00 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:51 pm