Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A worrying characteristic carried by the missiles to the bases.. The secret of the American ambassad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A worrying characteristic carried by the missiles to the bases.. The secret of the American ambassad Empty A worrying characteristic carried by the missiles to the bases.. The secret of the American ambassad

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jan 2024, 4:57 am

A worrying characteristic carried by the missiles to the bases.. The secret of the American ambassador’s meeting with 3 leaders within 24 hours

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (January 24, 2024), an informed source revealed the content of the American ambassador’s message in her meeting with some Iraqi political elites during the past twenty-four hours.
    The source said in an interview with "Baghdad Today", "A major and direct reason is what prompted the American ambassador to hold a series of urgent meetings with Iraqi political elites in Baghdad a few days ago, which focused on the fact that the American bases in Ain al-Asad and al-Harir began to be subjected to strikes that lead to casualties and damage." "Material".
    He added, "The American ambassador carried a direct message from the Biden administration that his government does not want war in Iraq or any escalation, but it will exercise its right to defend itself in the face of fierce attacks in recent weeks."
    He pointed out that "America has begun to realize that there is a fundamental change in the types of weapons used by the Iraqi factions, and they have become more complex to the point that some of them have reached their targets in the bases and actually caused direct casualties."
    In the past 24 hours alone, the American ambassador met with 3 leaders of political parties and forces in Iraq: Ammar al-Hakim, Nouri al-Maliki, and Haider al-Abadi.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 5:57 am