Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Trade Bank of Iraq reinstates the salary localization project agreements

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - The Trade Bank of Iraq reinstates the salary localization project agreements Empty The Trade Bank of Iraq reinstates the salary localization project agreements

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2024, 1:37 pm

[size=35][size=35]The Trade Bank of Iraq reinstates the salary localization project agreements[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-31-2024 | 12:39
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today, Wednesday, the Trade Bank of Iraq announced the resumption of the process of localizing the salaries of employees of ministries and government departments, after canceling the previous decision to terminate the salary localization project agreements.

[ltr]
    [size=16]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The bank said, according to a document seen by Al-Sumaria News, that “in reference to our letters sent to you containing the cancellation of the salary localization project, we would like to inform you that it has been decided to cancel the content of the books and continue work on the salary localization project and in accordance with the contracts concluded with your esteemed departments.”

He added, "He always seeks to provide the best services at various levels, whether to the private or public sector or to government institutions, whether individuals or companies."

[/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:52 pm