Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new corruption scandal awaits Al-Halbousi’s party... Integrity is investigated in the file

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - A new corruption scandal awaits Al-Halbousi’s party... Integrity is investigated in the file Empty A new corruption scandal awaits Al-Halbousi’s party... Integrity is investigated in the file

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Feb 2024, 4:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A new corruption scandal awaits Al-Halbousi’s party... Integrity is investigated in the file[/size]
    • Today 12:15

• 1 Shares

Information/Anbar..
    The coming days will witness a new corruption scandal, affecting the Taqadum Party, headed by the dismissed Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, related to the embezzlement of 800 billion dinars.
    An official source in Anbar Governorate told Al-Maalouma, “The Integrity Commission opened an investigation into the file of reconstruction projects for areas affected by the fight against ISIS terrorist gangs in the governorate, after confessions by detainees against some of the figures in this file.”
    He added, "800 billion dinars have disappeared and their fate has not been known until this moment," indicating, "The money was spent illegally and is not indicated in the records of the governorate office, which proves that it was transferred into the pockets of the ruling party led by the sacked Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi."
    It is worth noting that an [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] official revealed earlier that the rate of corruption in government departments in Anbar had reached a frightening stage after the Taqaddum Party took over the administration of the governorate’s affairs. Ended / 12A

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:27 am