Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The director of the Real Estate Bank talks about steps to extinguish and write off the loans of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

bank - The director of the Real Estate Bank talks about steps to extinguish and write off the loans of the  Empty The director of the Real Estate Bank talks about steps to extinguish and write off the loans of the

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:03 am

The director of the Real Estate Bank talks about steps to extinguish and write off the loans of the martyrs
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    The Director General of the Real Estate Bank, Abbas Al-Jawahiri, revealed today, Sunday (February 11, 2024), that the bank is committed to all applicable laws, regulations and instructions and operates according to the powers it possesses.
    Al-Jawahiri said in a statement received by Baghdad Today, “The martyrs of Iraq are the apple of our eyes, and we must harness all capabilities to return part of the favor they provided to protect the homeland.”
    He added, "The real estate bank's loan funds come from the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq, and according to the law, the bank will be approached to obtain the necessary approvals to proceed with extinguishing and writing off those loans."
    The Real Estate Bank called on "all insurance companies to include the amortization of martyrs' loans in the insurance policy for all loan funds."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:04 pm