Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After canceling the electronic platform...the Central Bank reveals the mechanism for financing forei

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

bank - After canceling the electronic platform...the Central Bank reveals the mechanism for financing forei Empty After canceling the electronic platform...the Central Bank reveals the mechanism for financing forei

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2024, 4:09 am

[size=35][size=35]After canceling the electronic platform...the Central Bank reveals the mechanism for financing foreign trade[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    02-20-2024 | 04:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Sumaria News - Economy

The Central Bank of Iraq revealed, today, Tuesday, the mechanism for financing foreign trade after canceling the electronic platform and the currency auction, which the Central Bank intends to implement soon.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ammar Hamad Khalaf, said in an interview with Al-Sumaria, “The Central Bank of Iraq is heading to cancel the work of the electronic platform and the currency auction soon.”

He explained that “the banks will be responsible for financing foreign trade directly through the dollars they own, and they will be fully responsible.” About auditing invoices and transfers, which is the practice globally.”

With this step, the Central Bank of Iraq intends to “withdraw itself” from the process of financing foreign trade and make the process limited to banks inside Iraq, and to American correspondent banks, which will undertake to finance the requests of these banks among themselves after reviewing the private documents, and for the Central Bank of Iraq not to enter as a party in this matter. the case.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:17 pm