Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A foreign desire to participate in it... Parliamentary Finance reveals the importance of the “Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

iraqi - A foreign desire to participate in it... Parliamentary Finance reveals the importance of the “Iraqi  Empty A foreign desire to participate in it... Parliamentary Finance reveals the importance of the “Iraqi

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2024, 4:49 am

A foreign desire to participate in it... Parliamentary Finance reveals the importance of the “Iraqi Fund for Development”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (February 19, 2024), the Parliamentary Finance Committee commented on the positives of the Iraq Fund for Development, confirming that there is a great desire for foreign and private sector participation within this fund.
    Committee member Mustafa Al-Karaawi told “Baghdad Today” that “there are certainly many great positives for the Iraq Fund for Development in economic and financial terms, as well as urban and various services,” considering that “this Fund will be a real partner in the various development processes.”
    Al-Karaawi stated, “There is a real desire on the part of various foreign parties, as well as private sector entities, to be a real partner in supporting many sectors, most notably various investments and addressing the housing, industry, and agriculture crisis, and there are major countries that will be within this fund.”
    The government previously revealed that the Iraq Fund for Development was established in the budget for the purpose of speeding up its launch, and its budget amounts to one trillion dinars annually, indicating that there is an intention to write a special law for the Fund, and it works to implement projects with the private sector away from the government.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:55 am