Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense announces the launch of the largest security reform process in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - Parliamentary Defense announces the launch of the largest security reform process in Baghdad Empty Parliamentary Defense announces the launch of the largest security reform process in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 7:23

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Defense announces the launch of the largest security reform process in Baghdad[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Friday, a member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Waad Al-Qaddu, confirmed the launch of the largest reforms in the Iraqi security apparatus.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Qaddu said in an interview, “Multiple negative accumulations have affected the work and activity of the Iraqi security system in all its aspects in the past years, including corruption, neglect, and exploitation of influence.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “In light of the challenges of the security phase, there are reforms that are the largest of their kind after 2003. They actually began in the Iraqi security apparatus in all its joints through fundamental changes, a reorganization movement, and the issuance of a series of bold decisions that contribute to ending multiple negatives that affected the work of the system as a whole.”[/size]
    [size=45]He pointed out that “fighting corruption is among the priorities of reforms that will enhance the security system’s work prospects by reviving its activity, injecting new blood, and changing the axes of plans in order to combat terrorism and crime in general.”[/size]
    [size=45]The security establishment in Iraq has witnessed a series of major changes in the past months in Baghdad and the governorates as part of comprehensive assessment procedures.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 14:02