Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services talk about the development path and its launch date

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary services talk about the development path and its launch date Empty Parliamentary services talk about the development path and its launch date

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Feb 2024, 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Parliamentary services through development and its launch date
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary services talk about the development path and its launch date[/size]
    • Today 10:10

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad
    On Saturday, the representative of the Parliamentary Services Committee, Ali Al-Lami, described the development road project as “strategic,” noting that there are measures that must be taken before the project is launched.
    Al-Lami told Al-Maalouma, “The development road is a project that creates a path for the flow of goods from Northeast Asian countries towards Europe, passing through Iraq, but there are important factors that must be present for the project to launch.”
    He added, "There are countries that want to have a role in this strategic project."
    He believed that “launching the project at the beginning of 2025 may be the most appropriate option in light of government efforts at all levels to complete all technical and engineering procedures, all the way to administrative and financial procedures, to advance it.”
    The government announced a vital project to connect the ports of Basra by road and railway to Europe, passing through Turkey, within routes that will reduce transportation costs. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:07 am