Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani issues directives regarding the expansion of Baghdad International Airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani issues directives regarding the expansion of Baghdad International Airport Empty Al-Sudani issues directives regarding the expansion of Baghdad International Airport

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Feb 2024, 7:08 am

Al-Sudani issues directives regarding the expansion of Baghdad International Airport

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani directed, on Sunday, to take notes and proposals regarding plans to develop and expand Baghdad International Airport.
    The Prime Minister's Media Office stated in a statement, received by Al-Eqtisad News, that "Al-Sudani chaired a meeting that included representatives of the International Finance Corporation (IFC) and the committee concerned with preparing plans for the rehabilitation and expansion of Baghdad International Airport."
    He added, "Al-Sudani reviewed a detailed report on the prepared plans and implementation mechanisms, and a number of notes were recorded regarding them and the most important proposals to overcome some of the problems obstructing the work."
    Al-Sudani directed, according to the statement, “to take notes and proposals regarding plans to develop and expand Baghdad International Airport and discuss them thoughtfully to come up with a vision that is consistent with the government’s approach and direction, with regard to Baghdad International Airport having specifications that are consistent with approved international standards, improving its services, and being an important interface.” "It is worthy of Iraq's reputation and cultural status."

Views 71
    Added 02/25/2024 - 2:20 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 5:42 pm