Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Only 10 people accepted renewable energy project initiatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Committee: Only 10 people accepted renewable energy project initiatives Empty Parliamentary Committee: Only 10 people accepted renewable energy project initiatives

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2024, 5:03 am

Parliamentary Committee: Only 10 people accepted renewable energy project initiatives

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Monday, Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Electricity and Energy Committee, Hassan Al-Asadi, considered the demand for renewable energy production projects “disappointing,” noting that a quarter of the amount allocated to support these projects had been disbursed.
    Al-Asadi said in an interview followed by Al-Iqtisad News, “The committee sponsored a dialogue session regarding the initiative of the Central Bank of Iraq to support renewable energy projects, because the energy issue is of great interest to the House of Representatives.”
    He added, "Until this moment, Iraq has not completed the commitments it made regarding improving the environmental reality and renewable energy."
    He stated, “According to what was said during the session regarding the Central Bank’s initiative, the results seemed disappointing, as what has been spent so far is 250 million dinars out of a trillion dinars allocated to support these projects, and the number of borrowers from the initiative did not exceed ten people.”
    He pointed out, "In the coming days, there will be another host with officials to discuss the reasons for the failure of the initiative and how to address it. Such initiatives greatly serve the reality of renewable energy in Iraq."

Views 28
    Added 02/26/2024 - 1:19 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:42 am