Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blinken to Masrour Barzani: This period has its share of challenges, and our relationship with Kurdi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blinken to Masrour Barzani: This period has its share of challenges, and our relationship with Kurdi Empty Blinken to Masrour Barzani: This period has its share of challenges, and our relationship with Kurdi

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2024, 4:54 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Blinken to Masrour Barzani: This period has its share of challenges, and our relationship with Kurdistan is unique[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02-26-2024
    The Kurdistan Regional Government announced, today, Monday, the holding of a meeting between the Prime Minister of the Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, and US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, in the US capital, Washington.[/size]
    [size=45]The regional government said in a brief statement: “A meeting took place in the US capital, Washington, for the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government, headed by Masrour Barzani and US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken, at the headquarters of the US State Department.”[/size]
    [size=45]A US State Department statement quoted the American minister as saying before the start of the discussions with the Kurdistan Region delegation, saying, “I am pleased to have the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region here. We saw each other a few weeks ago, but I am very happy with your presence here today in Washington at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as well.” The whole team.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The United States has a long partnership with the Kurdistan Regional Government, a partnership that is rooted first and foremost in shared values ​​and common interests, and also a shared history of sacrifice together,” noting that “our support for the Kurdistan Regional Government is an integral part of our approach to Iraq.” Therefore, today is an opportunity to reaffirm this support and reaffirm this partnership.”[/size]
    [size=45]Secretary Blinken continued, “In many ways, this is a unique relationship for us in the region, and again, a relationship that we value very much. The KRG has also been a critical partner for stability in the region, including American investments, and this is also important. So we went through many periods together where we were side by side, side by side under the most difficult circumstances. This period has its share of challenges as well. But being able to confront them together is very important.”[/size]
    [size=45]The US Secretary of State called for “unity among the Kurds because the interests are common,” noting that “they must work together to the greatest extent possible. I look forward to discussing that as well.”[/size]
    [size=45]The statement also quoted the Prime Minister of the Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, as saying, “We are very proud to say that we are allies of the United States.” We have been through some very difficult times. We are very grateful and express our gratitude for the support that the United States has always provided to our people. “Now we face some new challenges in the region,” and we look forward to discussing developments in the region in Iraq, especially about bilateral relations with the United States.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister of the Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, arrived in Washington yesterday, Sunday, on an official visit to the United States of America, and is scheduled to meet with a number of senior officials in the American administration.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:28 am