Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Demands to send an amount of 618 billion dinars to the region until the procedures for settling sala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Demands to send an amount of 618 billion dinars to the region until the procedures for settling sala Empty Demands to send an amount of 618 billion dinars to the region until the procedures for settling sala

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2024, 5:18 am

Demands to send an amount of 618 billion dinars to the region until the procedures for settling salaries are completed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Kurdistan
    Former member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament for the fifth session, Muslim Abdullah, confirmed today, Tuesday (March 5, 2024), that the issue of localizing employee salaries in the region needs time, demanding that an amount of 618 billion dinars be sent to the region until the localization procedures are completed.
    Abdullah said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the federal government and the Ministry of Finance in particular must send an amount of 618 billion dinars, until the procedures for settling salaries are completed.”
    He added, "Today's statements by the President of the Federal Court regarding the binding of decisions on all authorities, the regional government and the federal government must commit to implementing the decision in its entirety and in its entirety without delay."
    He pointed out that "employees' salaries for the month of February were delayed, and therefore the Ministry of Finance must send an amount of 618 billion dinars urgently and temporarily until the Emiratization procedures are completed."
    This demand comes in conjunction with the Federal Court issuing a decision obligating the federal government and the regional government to settle the salaries of Kurdistan employees in federal banks, and to separate the employees’ entitlements from any financial problems between the two parties.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 4:10 pm