Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Planning intends to issue its report on the government evaluation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

parliamentary - Parliamentary Planning intends to issue its report on the government evaluation Empty Parliamentary Planning intends to issue its report on the government evaluation

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2024, 7:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Planning intends to issue its report on the government evaluation[/size]
    • Today 11:10

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Today, Wednesday, the Strategic Planning Committee issued an explanation regarding the delay in issuing its report to evaluate the government’s work, while indicating that the committee will issue its annual report soon. 
    The Vice Chairman of the Committee, Muhammad Al-Baldawi, revealed in an interview with the Al-Ma’louma Agency that a special report had been prepared to evaluate the performance of the government and ministries during the past year, while confirming the hosting of all ministers during the current legislative term. 
    He added, "The Strategic Planning and Federal Service Committee decided to issue its annual report on the government's work, indicating the Prime Minister's interest in evaluating government performance." 
    He continued, "There will be a report issued by the committee that reflects its assessment of the level of government performance during the first year of the current government's life." Ended / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:56 am