Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Labor announces the launch of the “Iraq My Identity” service for those covered by th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - The Minister of Labor announces the launch of the “Iraq My Identity” service for those covered by th Empty The Minister of Labor announces the launch of the “Iraq My Identity” service for those covered by th

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Mar 2024, 5:15 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Minister of Labor announces the launch of the “Iraq My Identity” service for those covered by the social protection system[/size]

[size=45]On Wednesday, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, launched the “Iraq My Identity” service to issue unified national cards free of charge to those covered by the social protection system, while the Social Protection Authority confirmed that this initiative came under the guidance and supervision of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani to support poor families.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the authority, Ahmed Al-Moussawi, said in a statement, “Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Ahmed Al-Asadi launched the (Iraq My Identity) service to issue unified national cards free of charge to those covered by the social protection system in coordination with the electronic communication team in the Prime Minister’s Office.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, “The service includes issuing national cards to beneficiaries of the social protection salary and their children, free of charge, who have not previously issued a national card,” indicating that “the names will be announced in the form of meals.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mousawi continued, “The beneficiaries will be received at the Civil Status Departments in Adhamiya and Rusafa daily from 3-5 p.m., except Friday and Saturday, and starting on Sunday, 3/10/2024.”[/size]
    [size=45]According to the statement, Al-Moussawi called on “families whose names were not issued in the first meal published in the link below to review the social protection departments to be provided with the calculator form to review the departments of the Civil Status Directorate,” explaining that “this initiative comes under the guidance and supervision of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani.” To support poor families, which are among the priorities of the government program.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:39 pm