Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission hosts the economy's central bank governor 21 October 0.2014 The Committee of the econo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commission hosts the economy's central bank governor   21 October 0.2014  The Committee of the econo Empty Commission hosts the economy's central bank governor 21 October 0.2014 The Committee of the econo

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Oct 2014, 6:55 am

Commission hosts the economy's central bank governor

21 October 0.2014

The Committee of the economy and investment meeting chaired by MP Mohammad Abbas al-Musawi (Prime Age) on Monday, 10.20.2014 in the presence of gentlemen members of the committee and Mr. Ali Alak 's central bank governor and his entourage.

During the meeting, discussion of the Federal Reserve of hard currency printed and Asaddaralamlh and how tightly Alenzamanm Languages ​​Act, as well as the subject of money transfer, money laundering and the extent of support from the central bank to banks civil, as well as a discussion of government deposits.

It was agreed to hold a seminar for banks expanded Iraq and held a second meeting with the governor of the central bank at a later date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 10:30 am