Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance “knows nothing” about the 2024 budget schedules - urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - Parliamentary Finance “knows nothing” about the 2024 budget schedules - urgent Empty Parliamentary Finance “knows nothing” about the 2024 budget schedules - urgent

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Mar 2024, 4:15 am

Parliamentary Finance “knows nothing” about the 2024 budget schedules - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Yesterday, 20:05 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (March 11, 2024), the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament confirmed that it does not know the contents of the 2024 budget schedules, in addition to not knowing the date of sending them to Parliament.
    Committee member Mustafa Al-Karaawi told “Baghdad Today” that “the Iraqi government is very late in the issue of sending the schedules of the 2024 budget law,” noting that “the law emphasizes the necessity of sending those schedules before the end of the fiscal year, that is, before the end of the last year.”
    Al-Karaawi stated, “Our last meeting with the Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, in which I confirmed that the tables are still with the Council of Ministers and they are supposed to be sent soon to us in the House of Representatives so that they can be reviewed and voted on quickly so that the budget with all its paragraphs and projects is passed,” pointing out that “to Now we do not know anything about the schedules and we do not know exactly when they will be sent.”
    More than two months have passed since the new year without the budget for 2024 being completed, amid the need to make some amendments, especially the costs of oil production in Kurdistan, as well as the costs of the salaries of its employees.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:22 am