Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan Teachers Council threatens massive demonstrations: There will be no localization of sa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council - The Kurdistan Teachers Council threatens massive demonstrations: There will be no localization of sa Empty The Kurdistan Teachers Council threatens massive demonstrations: There will be no localization of sa

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Mar 2024, 3:57 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Kurdistan Teachers Council threatens massive demonstrations: There will be no localization of salaries except in these banks[/size]

[size=45]Today, Thursday, the Protesting Teachers Committee in the Kurdistan Region warned against organizing popular demonstrations next Monday, if the (accounting) system is not abolished, demanding that salaries be settled in the federal government’s banks.[/size]
    [size=45]The committee said in a statement, “On this day (Newroz), injustice was eliminated and freedom was achieved, and from here we declare our rejection of the (accounting) system because it serves the interests of the ruling authority in the region,” calling on the parties to “not resort to settling salaries once and sometimes with settling salaries.” Accounting system.[/size]
    [size=45]The statement stressed, “The decision of the Federal Court must be implemented, which includes the localization of salaries in Baghdad banks and the abolition of quota seats,” stressing that, “If the region’s account is not boycotted, we will work to organize popular protests next Monday, starting from King Mahmoud Park in Sulaymaniyah towards Debashan.” The residence of the President of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.”[/size]
    [size=45]In its statement, the committee called on the regional authority to “localize salaries to the federal government’s banks.”[/size]
    [size=45]On Monday (March 18, 2024), the Protesting Teachers Council in Sulaymaniyah called on employees not to fill out the regional government’s “My Bank Account” project form.[/size]
    [size=45]A statement to the council said: “We call on teachers and employees not to fill out the form for a banking project affiliated with Prime Minister Masrour Barzani, to stop work on the project, and to localize our salaries in federal banks.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added: “If the confiscation of salaries is not stopped and their distribution is not started, we will resume demonstrations and protests.”[/size]
    [size=45]According to statistics from the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan Regional Government, the fate of about 650,000 male and female students - in Sulaymaniyah, Halabja, Garmian, Rabrin, and Koya - is unknown, due to the strike of educational personnel in Sulaymaniyah since the beginning of the 2023-2024 academic year, according to official data.[/size]
    [size=45]After starting to implement the “My Bank Account” project in Erbil Governorate, the region’s Prime Minister, Masrour Barzani, confirmed, “The process will launch soon in both Dohuk and Sulaymaniyah, and will include all public and private sector employees.”[/size]
    [size=45]It should be noted that the “My Account” project is an electronic banking system affiliated with the Kurdistan Regional Government, the goal of which is primarily to facilitate and accelerate the procedures for handing over the salaries of permanent and temporary employees as well, in addition to facilitating the process of withdrawing funds, and conducting various financial transactions electronically remotely. Eliminate routine through electronic payment devices, in order to reduce the burden on employees, and strengthen the banking system by digitizing all financial transactions in the region, according to the regional government’s website.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:14 am