Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clarification from the Electricity Authority regarding the launch of 13,000 job degrees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

launch - Clarification from the Electricity Authority regarding the launch of 13,000 job degrees Empty Clarification from the Electricity Authority regarding the launch of 13,000 job degrees

Post by Rocky Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:46 am

Clarification from the Electricity Authority regarding the launch of 13,000 job degrees

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Electricity denied offering 13,000 job degrees to its employees.
    The Ministry stated in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad New, “The aforementioned publication is a fake publication, and has no truth at all, and that all approved Ministry publications are published through the Ministry’s official documented websites and the Minister of Electricity’s page.”
    She added, “It is a federal institution that operates in its policies and decisions based on the directives and decisions of the esteemed Council of Ministers, and based on parliamentary legislation,” pointing out that “appointments are not within the powers of the Ministry, and all of them are limited to the Federal Service Council, and no one has any exceptions in this regard, and the Ministry has no powers even.” By appointment on a contract basis or daily wage.”
    The ministry added, "It will reserve its legal right to promote any fake and false news about its employer."

Views 77
    Added 03/23/2024 - 9:42 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:54 am