Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Citizens of Sulaymaniyah: The (My Account) banking project is considered a very important achievemen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

project - Citizens of Sulaymaniyah: The (My Account) banking project is considered a very important achievemen Empty Citizens of Sulaymaniyah: The (My Account) banking project is considered a very important achievemen

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Mar 2024, 4:42 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Citizens of Sulaymaniyah: The (My Account) banking project is considered a very important achievement for the Kurdistan Region[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    March 24, 2024
    The residents of Sulaymaniyah Governorate look with great interest at the (My Account) banking project, and consider it a prominent achievement for the Kurdistan Region, and an important initiative worth paying attention to.[/size]
    [size=45]A number of residents of Sulaymaniyah Governorate stated that “the (My Account) banking project is considered a national achievement par excellence,” noting that “it is subject to the supervision of the Kurdistan Regional Government, and is not affiliated with any entity or individual, and that it is considered a source of pride for the entire Kurdish people.”[/size]
    [size=45]One of the steps of the ninth government formation is to reduce red tape in all government centers and within the private sector, with the aim of facilitating citizens’ affairs, as once this project is implemented, the problem of cash shortage will be addressed.[/size]
    [size=45]In a related context, university professor Khaled Haider indicated in a statement to Kurdistan 24 that “dealing with cash is considered a dangerous matter, due to the possibility of the presence of counterfeit money.”[/size]
    [size=45]Haider explained, “This problem can be addressed by relying on bank accounts, as these accounts provide a variety of modern services to citizens.”[/size]
    [size=45]The “My Account” banking project is still ongoing, as more than 19,000 employees have so far registered in the project in Sulaymaniyah Governorate.[/size]
    [size=45]“My Account” is one of the long-term initiatives of the ninth ministerial formation, which is represented in the electronic transformation of public services, achieving greater prosperity for citizens, and facilitating business.[/size]
    [size=45]The My Account initiative, launched by Prime Minister Masrour Barzani on February 28, 2023, includes a number of advantages and benefits, both for citizens and for the economy of the Kurdistan Region, which are:[/size]
    [size=45]For citizens:[/size]
    [size=45]Ease of handling and safety of accounts, because the financing of salaries will be regular and will be paid in a timely manner and without queues, in addition to reducing the risk of theft of salaries and savings.[/size]
    [size=45]For financial products:[/size]
    [size=45]Generate additional income by putting idle (immobile) money into savings, purchasing goods or financing personal expenses through soft loans, in addition to enhancing financial culture.[/size]
    [size=45]For digital payments:[/size]
    [size=45]Payment through the “online” system to purchase goods and services available on the Internet, via bank cards, the possibility of transferring money between different accounts via phone applications, and receiving international transfers without the need for banking and transfer offices.[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the economy of the Kurdistan Region:[/size]
    [size=45]Increasing the local product as a result of citizens’ participation in the banking sector, raising the rate of consumer spending due to the increase in the proportion of individual loans, creating job opportunities in the banking sector, reducing dependence on cash transactions, raising government performance and transparency, and including digital payments within public services.[/size]
    [size=45]During a special meeting at the Fourth Middle East Peace and Security Forum, which was hosted by the American University of Duhok, Prime Minister Masrour Barzani expected that more than one million government employees would register in the “Hasbi” project by the end of 2024.[/size]
    [size=45]The number of banks participating in the “My Account” project so far is five, which are: “Ashur Bank, Bank of Beirut and Arab Countries BBAC, Cihan Bank, RT Bank, and the National Bank of Iraq (BNI).”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:31 am