Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Is it a surprise? Iraq will produce medium weapons with private sector funds and outside the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - Is it a surprise? Iraq will produce medium weapons with private sector funds and outside the budget Empty Is it a surprise? Iraq will produce medium weapons with private sector funds and outside the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Mar 2024, 4:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Is it a surprise? Iraq will produce medium weapons with private sector funds and outside the budget[/size]

[size=45]The Military Industrialization Authority announced that it will open factories to produce medium weapons (launchers, machine guns, and PKC), with funding from the private sector, during the coming period, indicating that it currently owns factories to produce weapons, light equipment, and armor, describing the new step in the entry of investors as unprecedented in the history of the country. The modern Iraqi state.[/size]
    [size=45]Chairman of the Authority, Mustafa Hassan, in a statement to the official newspaper:[/size]
    [size=45]A number of factories are scheduled to open during the next few months, and the Authority “owns more than one factory for the production of light equipment, and more than one factory for the production of armor, and in the future we will be able to produce medium weapons.”[/size]
    [size=45]These projects will not be funded centrally from the budget, but rather through investors, which is a government program to involve the private sector in weapons production.[/size]
    [size=45]The selection process for Iraqi investors includes certain specifications, while weapons and equipment are subject to quality and durability tests in the Ministries of Defense and Interior, in addition to National Security.[/size]
    [size=45]Iraqi factories currently produce 9 mm ammunition, Kalashnikov ammunition, and the American M4 rifle, in addition to mortar bomb factories of all calibres.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:46 am